Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Monday 20 February 2012

More art of Anette!

I have received a new drawing of Anette Decille. While I am sure some may not like the sketchiness of the picture, or the overall technique in it, I really enjoy the simple, sketch style with the Deep colours. Always have and most likely always will. Her hair may not be perfect, but I don't see any of my attempts to capture her likeness on paper on this blog.

This has been Drawn by The Crows are Laughing of Gaia online. She works very quickly and if you like this style, by all means drop by her art shop thread.


I picture this is how she saw eye to eye with Vli

No comments:

Post a Comment