Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Monday 27 February 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 14

Entry #14






Wow what a day, more than I ever expected! First of all, I got my scale and it is beautiful! The blacksmith surprised me, the scales are covered by a second layer of leather...stained or dyed purple, it looks fantastic, I already had some boots I was using but I had a lot of leg showing, so I bought a pair of black leggings. By the deciders do I already miss my Vanity. Chris seemed to think I look really cute in it though, while one side of me can't thank her enough, the side of me I need to show more often is not looking for cute, that side of me has to be intimidating, has to be fierce...that side of me can't be anything like the cute woman in her armour. Christine tried to tell me how it was a compliment overall, but it still hurt me at the same time as cheering me up. I truly need to make a decision on this all, I want to be me, but I am exploitable... being the cute little redhead may be good in taverns, around men or just about anywhere really. Except for when I have to be a warrior, a mercenary and if I need to in the most dire of situations a killer. I am not proud of that last one, but I must live, I must see Adelle again, I must return what Clayrion has done to protect me.. Then there are those times I really miss just being allowed to be myself, live simply be a damned Woman!

I am sorry, not sure who is reading this...the end result for this diary is for somebody to read my progression...my story, who is a question that will be answered in the future. Anyway, I am sure you are asking why I can't be both? I don't know...just don't know..


Anyway, I should cheer myself up a bit I guess... well it was actually starting to get dark out when I got my armour, so Christine and I really couldn't do much else today. So I just followed her after packing everything up and saying my farewell to the staff at the inn. Walking around even for such a short time this armour was much lighter, while the weight was primarily on my shoulders instead of spread out, it is much more manageable. Plus I don't look like a steel golem while walking around anymore, I look like a normal person. Which I want on some level and don't want on another, but I would rather be approachable and comfortable than be intimidating on sight and bogged down.


Okay, let me try to avoid that tangent again, it is making me grasp at my head, Christine keeps looking over here wondering if I am okay. Hard to tell somebody “yes, I am fine” then explain to them you are conflicted on how to act. Be yourself or be what you think would be better for your...line of work.


Other things happened today aside from gorgeous armour and going mad, I swear! Christine and I left the town towards the south, the direction I was heading before this stop, she directed me to a cabin outside of the town walls... well it was a cabin at first sight, got closer and it was actually an inn...which was strange to see, inns usually like to be in populated areas, not half a mile out. Took me all of five seconds to see why though, once I entered I noticed that it was full of people who were part of races that make humans and even elves uneasy for the most part. Hell, the first person I saw was a drow, which was an interesting sight. The people in there greeted Christine, and she returned the sentiment... we headed up stairs and I was finally introduced to her friend, well friends. First one I had no trouble noticing was a large dog who barked at me for about ten minutes until he warmed up to me, nice dog after the barking stopped. However, the person Chris couldn't stop talking about all the time was also in front of me. Ganak, this man is a monster on the outside, a half orc if I ever have seen one. Huge frame, but then he started talking and interacting with Christine...I immediately trusted him. They clearly care about each other, regardless of the differences in race and size. I was always told that half orcs and orcs were idiots, however Ganak is not... Ganak is very clever and nothing like I would have expected.


He treated Chris like his best friend and after some basic introductions he treated me like a long time friend.


I got a half orc hug today


Then a test of strength...which I tied...with a half orc. I have made myself feel better already...

It is late, the three of us talked for a while haha.


Well, this is the first time I will be sharing my room with another woman in a long while, she keeps trying to read over my shoulder.

Anyway, Goodnight



Anette

&Christine apparently...

No comments:

Post a Comment