Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 3

Entry #3

It has been a very long day.

I must have walked ten miles today...

okay maybe five.

Felt like ten with the plate, the sword and all of my equipment.

On my way out of the town this morning I saw a bunch of kids pretending to have a fight with toy swords. While Kids preparing for fighting in any way is a bit of a tricky issue, it just brought memories of Adelle and I when we were young. Mother asking us to stop while Father gave us lessons to better our stance with wooden swords.

Such a good memory on something so silly, still brings a tear to my eye.

I miss Adelle, and I wonder where she is, and how she is doing every day, and I obviously miss Father. He died protecting his wife and daughters, while I know he would have it no other way it still stands... I miss him.

Anyway, I am running out of light, I should start a fire and try to sleep, there is something so unnerving about sleeping alone and outside, but I have no choice sadly.


Anette

No comments:

Post a Comment