Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 11

Entry #11



Maybe I am too sentimental to be a warrior? I mean, all of a sudden this morning, while I was out and about the city the heavens tore open with a loud crack of thunder and the rain started falling. It started fast and hasn't calmed down yet, I really hope there is no flooding at all. Back to my point though, That first crack of thunder this afternoon reminded me of when I was a kid and how Adelle protected me and cheered me up when I was scared. I mainly remember, as a little girl, the first time I remember hearing the sound and feeling the vibration of the thunder in the air. I remember having tears rolling down my cheeks, I was shaking and very scared and Adelle did her best to make sure I was okay. Looking back she was goofy about it at times, but she always made me feel better. I guess your big sister can manage with such silliness if it is for the end goal of cheering you up. Though I don't doubt for a second that once she hit puberty she could keep that promise of shutting the sky up. My sister is a very tall woman...wish I got some of her height.


Well, I got the better hair... that is a fair trade, right?


I love my hair, but that doesn't really make a warrior.


What makes me a warrior is the giant sword I use to strike my enemies down.


What makes me scary is that I am also a fairly small woman who holds that giant sword.


Just putting my thoughts onto paper.


Anette

No comments:

Post a Comment