Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Friday 24 February 2012

Anette Decille Art update 4

Tiny Chibi...good god Tiny Chibi, how I thank thee for this amazing take on Anette.  A more Chibi version of the Anette Design first made by Teleghost, with some tweaks of her own thrown in.  The Deep blue eyes, the hair band and the armour covering her left leg are just about half of the touches I am absolutely in love with in this picture.  Tini Chibi can be found on her Gaia Online shop Here , She does these fairly quickly and at a very good price.   Chibi, my friend, once you feel better I would be honoured to see your take on Adelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment