Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Thursday 16 February 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 8

Entry #8


Something tells me that looking around the city for something to do would have been a lot easier if I wasn't carrying the great sword. Hell, would have been better if I was in my Armour, because then at least I would look like somebody who would be needing a sword. Perhaps not.. I am tiny even in a layer of metal.

Anyway today was the first time I have been fitted for something in a long time. First time for something other than a dress as well...it was different. A little funny that a warrior's little girl such as myself...the closest thing I have done as of late that is any sort of feminine is take a long bath...and be fitted for hopefully life saving armour. The seamstress was very nice though, curious about how a pale, red headed, petite and seemingly delicate girl could be traveling in the sense I am. Truth be told, I really don't even know... something lit inside of me when everyone else left. Seems I followed in Father's footsteps in some regard, even at the dismay of my Mother.

Actually, I do wonder if this is really would have made Father proud?
Perhaps, but much like Mother I bet he would be stricken with worry.
I miss him so much...
I can go back home and see Mother, but sadly there is only one way to see him again...

Well, everything happens for some reason or another. Adelle and Clayrion left to better themselves, and I guess so did I in some sense. I hope to find them both, I just hope they don't mind when I do meet up with them again. It has been so long since I have seen Clayrion, but Adelle...that was over ten years ago... would we even recognize each other? I bet we would...hard to forget the face of the person you spent your entire childhood with, not to mention those eyes would freeze me in place...she has a very intimidating stare...once scared away a dog just by glaring at it!

Wow, I am laughing with tears running down my cheeks...
I miss when we were kids and all together, but no use dwelling on the past.


Seems I write so much more when I don't have to worry about my surroundings...the lighting likely helps too. Well, two days for the backing, then a few days after for the scales. I like it here a lot, so I really don't mind if they take their time.

Anyway, goodnight world.


Anette

No comments:

Post a Comment