Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Art update 8

As it seems to be lately, I do have some more art today of Anette, and perhaps a guest or two?




First off today we have a nifty little Adorable one colour Chibi made by the fantastic Ichy Who is also on Deviantart  A fantastic little style which I would love to go back to.  The one colour lines are nice with the shading, the eyes are not for everyone, but I find them adorable and the hair is excellent. Just to name a few reasons I love this.

Anette routinely dances while blushing in her armour.

Next off we have a little bit of a strange one....
Anette Decille being walled off by Lenna Morgraine a character made by my friend Debby.

Apparently Lenna was hit hard by one of those bouts of random bi-sexuality she is prone to, just so happens that she also has a thing for redheads and anyone with a sword.
Made by the extremely awesome Kiaori Moon Warrior, this picture shows off the two favourite DnD characters of Debby and I in a moment of not completely consensual "hey baby"  Lenna was a hoot to DM for but by letting the player get away with so much I get this two years later.  Anette and Lenna both look fantastic here and their faces made me burst out laughing.

"Wanna be cleaved?"
"I like...men"




Third today we have this adorable headshot of Anette made by Late Night Insomnia .  I like this one, I realise the shoulders are likely intended to be armour, but it looks like little ol' Anette in casual clothes, with that adorable blushing and the stunning eyes.  Late Night Insomnia did fantastic on this, and I fully intend for a return to get art of Anette's Big sister.



...bards

Lastly tonight we have our third picture from the very awesome Oku37. This time, non Chibi Anette is running to mess somebody up, hair in the wind, sword on her hip and pulling off tights like only she can. I really adore this one, maybe because of the art or maybe because Oku is such a cool, interesting person...oh hell it is both. Really love the colours here and a great pose.


"Stay away from my brother!"

No comments:

Post a Comment