Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Art update 9

I recieved some more art in the middle of writing a chapter! a very nice interruption I will say. I do expect a bit more during the day, so let's see how this goes.




First off today we have SIX count them six headshots of Anette Decille with varying expressions.  Made by the very nice and very awesome Kiaori Moon Warrior The same girl who drew that phenomenal commission for Debby with my character being sexually harassed... my friends are bizarre haha  (Please excuse the image placement, the image positioning on blogger is terrible)







Anette is happy!

Anette is sad

Anette saw Lenna again

Anette can be girly

Anette needs to get serious though

Or Sloshed...



Next we have an awesome take on Anette by slvt puppy who is also on DeviantArt and Tumblr. She has quite a different style from any of the art I have received as of yet. Danny said that she wanted to convey her as a warrior as well as a woman, something Anette would whole heartedly thank her for...and I really like the result.  Interestingly enough, this makes her look kind of...cleric-ish in a sense. Imagine the look on Clayrion's face if they met up, Anette hugged him, threw her hands into the air and said "I'm a cleric too!"  Never would happen, but a funny idea for a potential mini comic in the future.

Thank you Danny, fantastic work, I love it.
I think you underestimate her.

Next today, we have more from Haylie otherwise known as The Crows are Laughing, this time with Adelle! I adore her sketchy style, if technically it isn't the best work on earth I really, really like this..  First of all,  Adelle looks very intimidating in my opinion, the eyes are striking, the hair is wonderful. The gold breastplate looks very cool and holy hell Haylie imagine Adelle as a large chested woman... makes sense on a few levels I suppose, she is larger than Anette and theoretically this could be while she is slaying heathens and traitors to Sumeis while she was pregnant.

Holy Knight, Decille Guardian and Model on the side.



Here is a riddle for any readers I may have. What is four minutes?  it took me 41 minutes to organize the expression art up there. Took me 32 minutes to write todays entry and it took me six minutes to find and purchase my first full set of D&D dice in a games store.  Four minutes is how long it took Haylie/The Crows are laughing to make this Chibi of Adelle Decille.

4 minutes!
Amazing, my friend, amazing.


Let me stab you, please?

Last today we have a stunning, amazing, outstanding, awesome run out of words amount of praise  FULL CHARACTER SHEET of Adelle Decille courtesy once again of the very awesome Gypsy Thief  Great price and fantastic result. This is simply too awesome to stay away from, I will be going back to her soon.  Click to see the details as it includes a full body, half body, chibi, two headshots, bio and colour samples. She outdid himself she really did and I simply love this.







No comments:

Post a Comment