Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 7

Entry #7


What was I thinking last night? This isn't a town, this is a city, pretty big one at that. Well, I was clearly out of it by the time I went to bed... I slept with a greave on...my foot hurts this morning. And if I only had a glass of wine, why is there a nearly empty bottle on the table in this room? Well, I guess it could be worse, last time I got drunk I wound up needing Mr. Des Malyce to help me out of a well. I do hope to the deciders that Clayrion never reads that particular line, I would never hear the end about it... I just love the taste of wine. Not my fault I am petite.

I guess I will write more in here right now, can't honestly say I feel too great this morning, I don't plan on going out until this headache dulls. I guess I should cherish this day for what it is, a break from traveling and a chance to relax in clothing that doesn't weigh me down, as if I were pregnant. Have to say, I have missed skirts. The Armour I wear now is simply out of the question for longer than absolutely necessary, I will look around the city while I am here, hopefully I can find a blacksmith...or a tailor or a seamstress or...who deals with making scale Armour exactly? All I really know about it is that it is lighter that full plate and I can move a lot easier in it...though I do like the imposing figure I pose while covered in a layer of metal. Would I need to be fitted for scale or would it not matter? I wonder.

One final thing before I stop, This inn is very nice. I haven't really traveled much in my life but I have never been in a room with a vanity...feels a bit like home actually. Well, like home only without my Mother, do I ever miss her. Anyway, that is more than enough for today, I think I will see if they serve anything for breakfast down stairs.


Anette


Nevermind, I have more, I should write this down now while it is fresh in my mind. There is a woman in this city who will take my measurements for the base of the scale Armour for a pretty good price. As well as a blacksmith who is willing to put the scales onto it for a decent price as well. I have more than what I need on me, and if I sell this plate, it will be close to even. It will take them a few days however, so I guess I am staying in this horrible inn with the gorgeous vanity...poor Anette.

Pretty good day, I will have new Armour and rid myself of this clunky mess with the total loss of a single gold piece or so. Made even better by this nice inn. Nidne's descendants seem to finally be smiling upon the Decille family, in some regard.

Now for real this time, Good night.


Anette    

No comments:

Post a Comment