Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Friday 3 February 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 1



Well...hello...

My name is Claire, I barely knew Anette, however the 2 days I did she seemed nice, and she left her diary for me to read if she were to die. As much as it does feel odd reading through another woman's diary, she really seemed to want somebody to read it.

Anette had a bunch of pages on her person when we found her body, right where she said they would be, though it was still a very somber task. Anyway, let me get into this.



Entry #1

Not sure what to write in here...I have never had a diary before. Guess I thought writing would be a lot better than the talking to myself I have fallen into. I never imagined how difficult it would be on my own...I mean even three days seems forever since I can't go home to see my mother. Living is fine and I am more than capable, but I miss my mother.

I never knew what the bordering town was like though, it is nice though very hectic compared to home. I found a woman who was selling this journal and I couldn't resist. Anyway, before I finish up here, it feels absolutely fantastic to not be in Armour and sleeping in a bed again.

Anette.

No comments:

Post a Comment