Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 4

Entry #4


I really don't think I have the frame for plate armor. I mean, I have the muscle and overall strength to support it, however with the lack of mobility it brings forth, the fact it is so complicated to put on and take off and fifty or so pounds of armor and a thirty pound sword is way more weight than a little woman should be carrying around. Perhaps scale? Or maybe leather armor until I can get the money for something elaborate. All I know is that this armor, I am safe, and I thank my Mother and Clayrion's parents for the concern...but I may have to sell it for something lighter. I have just never been so tired in my life, from walking or even getting undressed at night. Next town I find I need to consider this all.


Speaking of night, it is the middle of the night now, full moon in the sky...I am awake because of the foulest of creatures...

I hate Owls.



Anette

1 comment:

  1. Hehe owls... I like owls. :3

    I also like that little addition at the end. It makes her seem much more genuine a character.

    ReplyDelete