Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Mega art update 2: now with more metal blades

Sorry to say, but there are no metal blades or robot masters...well, perhaps Slash man...

First of all we have my dream image, put onto paper with exquisite detail and care. My Pride and joy of today, Anette Decille meeting face to face with the pride and joy of my childhood, My Sandslash!
Hottie Yoko, with this piece, is the second person to make me do the Kermit Flail due to amazing! Thank you a ton, friend.

Can Sandslash learn Bite?...


Next up we have a work made by the incredibly nice, incredibly interesting and incredibly talented Rajni Diamanda  she is a nice girl, very nice in fact. She also put one hell of her own spin on Anette here, and I love every bit of it. Thank you a ton, my friend.



Lady Lucy Lilium made this cute little thing of Anette. Her eyes are so adorable here, I can't help but D'awwww. Sadly, Lucy has closed down shop and I don't know her DA or anything like that, but I will add it if I find it out.


Geners Shows that Adelle can play mind games....man is that a scary thought. I love this, they both look fantastic and the expressions always make me smile. Thanks a ton Geners.


Another Art update, another appearance by the one and only Gypsy Thief!
She captures an emotional moment very well, as all three of the Decille women put their differences aside and be themselves for the greater good...even if for just a moment.

Pyrogoth drew it and now coloured by Eskimolander (with permission of Pyrogoth)  I simply adore the shade of read for the hair, the subtle blue for the eyes and the pale purple for the clothing.  This looks fantastic, thanks a ton.




This was done by some nobody by the name of Mark Sauvie you likely have never heard of him. He apparently does Let's Plays on youtube and Live Streams on Twitch.tv. or something like that...what a nobody.


Oh hey, Tiny Chibi has drawn Anette again, this time in her non Chibi style...and it is amazing!  I love the hair and eyes on this one so very much. Thank you a ton, my friend, I can't thank you enough...

Gypsy Thief is awesome, Debby is also fairly awesome and I know I sure am awesome, so what does this mean?
EPIC BATTLE SCENE!

Why are these two fighting? hell maybe they aren't maybe they are fighting on the same side, who cares Gypsy you are amazing!


Oh hey, Tiny Chibi Finished off the Decille Triad...wall, this is amazing as she usually is. Worried Isabelle is somehow still adorable... Thanks Tiny <3


Speaking of return appearances, The Crows are laughing knocks it out of the park! The elegant red dress is beautiful and the eye is striking and the ....Screw it, I love this from top to bottom. Haylie has quickly jumped into one of my favourite people as of late xD

No comments:

Post a Comment