Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Sunday 11 March 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 18

Entry #18


I feel so useless... I am holding back Chris and Ganak in this small village until I am given the okay to start moving again and it is killing me. They just met me and now they are waiting on my injuries to heal up, they haven't complained at all but I still feel pretty bad. I am stubborn and not happy in the least, but I am not stupid though, I moved slightly today when the doctor was changing the wraps on my shoulder and it reopened the wound... I don't like this feeling. A feeling I do like though is when people I don't know saw the half orc carrying me to the doctor and checking in to see if I am okay, call me soft but their concern lights up my face like a flame.

So I can't leave here for a few days, two at the least but my arm will be in a sling for a while as long as I am not an idiot and try to use my right arm. Wish I knew a magical healer, I am not going to lie...well correction, I wish I was with one, Clayrion is somewhere.

Well, guess I will just have to grin and bear it moving forward, I can't go anywhere serious without use of my arm, hell I can't even wear my armor for a while, I guess Ganak and Chris will have to keep an eye on my safety for a little while as I am their skirt clad, one armed friend... kill me now, I need a hug...actually no, a hug could potentially kill me if unattended.

I was wrong yesterday, this injury isn't anything other than a pain.

Anette

No comments:

Post a Comment