Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Friday 9 March 2012

Art update 14 the Mega update.

I have been putting it off for a few days, so today, we have a mega roundup of art of Anette, Adelle, Isabelle and perhaps even some higher powers. On a side note, somebody told me that I do so many of these updates because it is less work than the narrative. You sir or Madam are incorrect, I make sure to give everyone who draws one of these characters, from the newest of artists, to a seasoned professional the respect they deserve and the links so you can see what they do. These updates are much more work than the narrative, but still hard work coming in gets treated with hard work coming back.

Anyway, to see the art, just click the title.

First off we have the first combative picture of both of the sisters to date. They both look lovely and given some artistic freedom from the lovely MammothVieth this picture is quite simply one of my favourites so far. So much so, that this is the wallpaper on my Xbox 360, and it looks fantastic. MammothVieth can also be found at Deviant art under the name Dolliedestiny, She is very nice, very talented and quite frankly, has been nothing but cool since our paths crossed.

Sisters who have met on the battlefield, so sad.


Next up we have a very adorable picture of Anette in her what seems to be traditional attire at this point. Made in a lovely little Chibi style with nice colours and absurd amounts of cute, Krystallyn really out did herself on this one. The previous picture is my 360 dashboard, and this one is my MSN display picture, and has recieved a few compliments in mere hours.  Thank you a ton Krystallyn.

Anette really does look good in purple, doesn't she?


Next we have a picture celebrating the love between family, or the teasing between family, not sure fully.  This lovely black and white piece was done by the very nice and very talented Besket, who can also be found on Deviant art under the guise Scarabsi. Besket isn't too fond of his art, but I have to say he is fantastic. We always are our own worst critics of course. Regardless, he did a great job here showing off Clayrion and the different kind of relationship he has with Anette over anyone else...teasing.

FACT: A bard did this to Anette once and lost his left index finger.

Stunning is all I can say on this black and white waist up work of Anette made by the absurdely talented Kayoru Who can also be found on Tumblr as well as Deviantart  She did this for me in a short amount of time and I simply can not sing this work's praises enough. I just love it to death. Thank you so much Kayoru.



More black and white is here, this time, Anette wielding a...lance type weapon made by Reaper Grell Sutcliffe, while the weapon is unorthadox, this is what I love! An artist taking their own spin on one of my characters, I love this and the wind in her hair is wonderful.



Next up we have this nice little head shot of Anette by CanadianGalxo She looks very cute and Galxo put a ton of effort and care into this, I really love how it came out. Thank you a ton, friend.



Twisted Anette Decille...all I really have to say on this one. HazeyButt torments the characters she draws into completely inverted versions of themselves. Anette looks great here, if not a little creepy. Hazey was cool and streamed this and chatted with me and made sure everyone had fun. If you are interested in her style, she has some more at her Furaffinity page.


Wimzikel comes through with the last of the Decille ladies in the series of headshots I just could not stop going back to.  As always, Wimzikel can be found Here making art of wonderful quality for great prices.

xue ii  joins the ranks of the people who have drawn the Decille women with this touching scene of the three forgetting the troubles between them and remembering the life of their late Father/Husband. This has a lot of firsts, First full body of Isabelle, first crying Adelle and First 3 person image done in MS Paint on a laptop touch pad....wait what? O.O Xue you talented lunatic! Thanks a ton, but man...skill much?



Decessus Corner everybody!, Here I would love to celebrate the tormentor of souls in the world these characters inhabit, Ladies and Gents the Goddess of Death, Decessus. Not going to give away too much, so these will be short write ups.

First up we have this post format of Decessus made by The Digital Musician, she said she loved this request a ton, and I loved the result.


Chibi Decessus by the Gypsy thief!  As always, She can be found here


And now for the main event, The Goddess of Death, in all of her morbid...flirty...decomposing glory done in a full body style, again by the Lovely Gypsy Thief...yes I know if she reads that she will kick my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment