Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Monday 12 March 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 19

Entry #19


Very slow day today except two things that made me glow red, get made fun of by Chris and overall cheer me up.


First, one that cheered me up a magic healer is coming into the village tomorrow mid day. She will apparently charge for her work, but at least I will be able to move. The cleric who first touched upon this wound did just enough for me to survive, she is coming back and wants money for a better fix, got to love people don't you? Holy woman putting money over the life of a fellow person. I may be a warrior who has taken the lives of many people already but that is just absurd. Sumeis for you I guess.

Anyway, the one I will not live down for a while was a bard...actually, the same bard who froze at the declaration of my name last we met. He said word travels fast when a scarlet headed beauty needs emergency medical attention. This made me blush, sad to admit but it only got more ridiculous as he kept on going.

He wanted to tell me how upset, he was that he humiliated me and himself in the tavern.
That every night while he dreamed he kept seeing my silhouette, and how we first met was a regret. He ended it off by mentioning how glad he was that I wasn't a brunette... He was very sweet, in a strange way, but sweet none the less. After all of this my face was almost as red as my hair...or at least Chris would have me think, not sure that is possible in all honesty.

After this performance which Christine promptly asked jokingly for a cigarette. She was joking but nobody in the room was amused by this jab, oddly except the bard, actually he jotted it down...

He left without telling us...or I guess me his name, all he said was that next we meet, he hopes it is on better terms, kissed my hand and left.

Did I mention I like bards? Because I really do.


Anette

No comments:

Post a Comment