Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Monday 5 March 2012

Art update 13

Working on something special for tonights update, but until then, let us see what we have in the decille folder for art shall we?

First of all, we have the filtered version of Major Insane's masterwork here. She worked so hard I will show even a minor filtering change off once more.  Again though, sadly she does not have a shop any more and I am not sure if she has a Deviant art either, but if she does, I will make note of it for sure.



Next up we have this darker side of Anette... well kind of. This likeness of Anette is a darker tone but her skin is still exquisite...Anette has her dark days too.  This fantastic work has been brought to you by Saladwich who is also on Deviant art which can be found here.


Lastly we have the ladies of the Decille family, all quickly drawn by the amazing  Pyrogoth who has a sometimes open, sometimes closed shop on gaia online as well as a tumblr page, located here.  She is a fantastic artist and pretty nice to boot, even if she was egging me on by the end of last night.  The picture really says it all. All three of the Decille Women drawn in 5 minutes...what else can I say? wow, friend, wow.


As I said...she started egging me on by the end of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment