Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Thursday 8 March 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 17

Entry #17

It has been like a week since they let me even hold my pen, I understand I am hurt but my left arm didn't sustain an injury. I wanted to write about the nonsense that happened as it was fresh in my mind and...well arm. I remember waking up on the way to this doctors residence, Ganak was carrying me, cradled like a sleeping child with Christine keeping pressure on my shoulder to keep the blood loss at bay. I felt only thankful for the brief moments I awoke, and I still feel nothing different. Guess it took needing help to realize it isn't such a bad thing. Glad I had these two with me, or I would surely had been judged by Decessus that morning. As for the fight...well I don't remember anything except for the wound inflicted by my own blade, it made my body go cold except on that cut... the wound with the blood immediately flowing out felt like it was on fire. Aside from that I really can't recall much, guess my actions were more instinctive than I thought if I can't even recall them.

Wow, writing in this book is very difficult with one hand. I keep having to adjust it every few words. I am just glad to be writing again, I doubt this will be the longest entry anyway. Long story short, nothing was stolen, three of the eight people who attacked us are still alive, not including Esperonza, the leader of the little band of violent misfits.

There

Also I finally have a battle scar of my own! Ganak is proud of some of his, my Father was very proud of one he obtained while saving Mother's life and now I have one down my right shoulder in my first and hopefully last, for at least a while near death experience. I almost died at the blade of my own sword, but I survived, won the fight and likely saved Chris's life, as well as my own. The doctor said it was bad so a cleric had to heal it up with some magic as normal medicine would simply not work. Regardless, arm in a sling and shoulder heavily taped up I defended my friend and myself successfully. Could be in perfect health, sure, but I can't help but smile ear to ear. Guess my frame did help out this time, nobody expected me to overpower anyone, oh well their mistake.




Anette, hopefully soon to be up and about, but Anette all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment