Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Art update 12

More art today, and boy do we have some good stuff with the sisters and even Isabelle!
First off we have a sister image to the adorable Adelle head shot...of course an adorable Anette Head shot!  made excellently and quickly by the incredible Wimzikel  So very cute and those ayes are quite frankly spine chilling.


Sadly, her shop is closed and she does not have a Deviant art, but Thank you a million times to Major Insane for making this amazing rendition of a scene I asked for. She made it absolutely perfect and I will not forget this work and how much effort she put into it. Thank you a ton Major Insane, I can't thank you enough.









Speaking of sister images we have this lovely little one colour chibi once again from the very lovely Ichy and she can also be found on DeviantArt I love this girl's style to death I can't say enough good about her as an artist and as a person she is pretty awesome to boot.


 What? another sister image? well when I like an artist I will be more than happy to drop by again. This time we have an Adelle Chibi made by the fantastic Nasstassja  who also goes by Shagami and we musn't forget Tiny Chibis.  I will just get down to the point...Tiny...You are fantastic at your art and are one hell of a conversation as well. Thank you so much for these sister pieces.


iiForgottenOrgasm is great at what she does. She makes cute things quickly and cheaply. She is also one of the few people I have seen who will make something with no picture reference. So I got a logo for Isabelle with one of Adelle in the works. She has a lovely style and I plan on returning.




And speaking of sister images Falsetto who is also on Deviant Art. She was more than happy to make this of the sisters. I picture this is something Anette would draw to feel better, or end the story of her adventure with if she was the writer of her life.  This is too cute, Thanks Falsie!

No comments:

Post a Comment