Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 22

Entry #22

Okay, so last night went without a hitch, only action near the fire was a raccoon and her babies getting some rest and warmth. The mother raccoon didn't do anything, just rested near the heat and light of the fire. Anyway, today was interesting Never traveled through a forest for nine hours before. Fairly unnerving to be honest, walking all day surrounded by life, snakes, birds, deer, rabbits and bugbears....we had to kill about five bugbears in our way today. I did love being in combat again though, my shoulder held up perfectly.

Nothing really happened, walking and a ton of talking. Chris and Ganak asked me a ton. About Adelle they were wondering what she was like and why I look up to her so much. They wanted to know about my mother, why I left home and anything about my father.

I told them my sister was so dedicated to what she wanted to do, wanted to be like out father at any cost, how she left at sixteen, which was about twelve years ago now, I miss her so much. I look up to her because she was so dedicated as to leave at a young age, putting her body and mind at risk to train to be strong.

I told them a bit about mother, but I couldn't say too much. Bringing her up makes me feel so angry at myself, I left my own mother... Chris and Ganak both told me she has to be proud of me. They told me I was strong and that my mother has to be proud of her little girl who had no fear in a dire situation and saved the life of her friend...this brought some tears as I have Christine a hug, she helped me so much, Ganak too, these two have helped me so much in such a small amount of time.

Lastly, about my father, I told them everything I remember about my father, it hurts me so much that I can't remember much, he was killed when I was five, I just told them that he treated me like a princess and always told me that I was beautiful. The talking hurt me inside so much, but I found it was so much help after all was said and done, not to mention I got much closer with Chris and Ganak. We got out of the forest and we saw the walls of our destination for the night, or at least a rest spot. The mountains have been reached.


Anette

No comments:

Post a Comment