Welcome to the Decille Diary.

This blog is based on the Decille family's inner thoughts and demons. The Decille line was started in a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons and evolved from a meaningless character to a character, and eventual family of characters that I have grown very attached to.

This Blog will not win any awards for amazing writing, but I do hope anyone who reads, does enjoy some of the memories these characters will have. I will be updating a few times a week, because this blog idea has been very relaxing so far.

Friday 29 June 2012

Anette Decille Diary Entry 23


Entry #23

Mountains, I don't feel like talking about it at all. As a kid there was an accident... I am a warrior, a knight, a soldier though I am completely fine with admitting, mountain trails near a drop turn me back into the little kid who fell in the pitch black off a mountain trail and nearly died. That night made me love my mother and Adelle more than anything in the world. That is enough, I don't want to talk about it any more. Ganak helped me get passed the trail, he carried me as I was frozen in fear, I love him to death for it. He carried me, piggyback for the remainder of the trail until the three of us got into Straitview, a small mountain town. As we got into town my fear went away when seeing buildings I was calm enough to realize that my body weight will not collapse anything when there is a full town up here.


We got to the town as Chris was yelling at us and waving us over, we walked over as she knocked on the door of a huge house. An older elven woman as Christine with as big a smile as a face can hold as she introduced me to her aunt then got a hug from her. This woman... the wrinkles her face held truly betrayed her beauty. I am not too sure about how elven ages go, so I couldn't assume how old she is, but she I beautiful and she is kind enough to accept me into her home. I can understand a little bit of elven but I can't write any of it so me writing her name here is....tricky to say the least.

Ganak and I talked a lot as the night went on...Chris as well. This was the first time since we all met up that we just had a large room for us three as our sleeping area. Not a room for Chris and I and a room for Ganak, no tents, no community rooms or anything like that. One comfy room where all three of us are together, and we used it to talk, we talked a ton. Chris talked about her family, how much she misses her parents and little sister, she doesn't stray too far from them, in fact we are actually heading in that direction now. We discussed how Ganak got his scar on his eye and what he fears. I look at this mountain of a man and can't imagine him afraid of anything but he is a person...like I am as well. Just as I am a warrior with fears, Ganak is as well. The man is afraid of large bodies of water, he was almost drowned as a child, he didn't want any worry about him, he is afraid of something and he doesn't hold it as him being weak, he considers it him being human...in a sense I suppose.

I talked about some of my issues as well, but I have been all over it before on the papers of this book, it is the middle of the night and Chris is intently trying to read what I write.... Good night.

Anette

No comments:

Post a Comment